Friday, August 10, 2007

In Case You Were Worried About Your Season Tickets

I know how you feel, because I've been anxiously checking the mail myself, but you should know that they haven't been lost or stolen yet. The following notice was just posted prominently on ScarletKnights.com today:

***RAC EXPERIENCES PHONE OUTAGES***

We apologize to those individuals who have tried to contact the Rutgers Ticket Office. Due to the storm that hit the metropolitan area early Wednesday morning, we have experienced sporadic phone outages at the Rutgers Athletic Center throughout the day. We are working to get phone service fully restored and we appreciate your patience. Rutgers Football season tickets will be mailed out next week. [emphasis added]


In the meantime, you can relive the magical atmosphere of Rutgers Stadium in 2006 by clicking on the thumbnail picture for a view of the stands filling up half an hour before the Louisville game last November 9. You can almost smell the hot dogs and hot pretzels and hear the student section taunting the Cardinals in the end zone (or at least I can).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We're looking for a Rutgers football preview for our site. We would love to have you participate. Will you contact me at sportprojections@gmail.com if you're interested or not and I'll give you the details.

You can see our ACC preview to give you an idea of what we're doing.

http://sportprojections.com/blog/2007/07/31/2007-acc-college-football-preview/

Let me know

Thanks
Chris Fry
Sorry I used your comment section. I couldn't find a contact e-mail