Friday, September 17, 2021

Keep Calm and Chop Delaware


With Michigan, Ohio State, and Michigan State up next, it's hard not to think of tomorrow afternoon's game against the University of Delaware Blue Hens as the final pre-season game before the heart of the Big Ten season begins on September 25, but I hope the players aren't thinking of it that way. I know that Coach Schiano isn't looking past the Blue Hens just because they're an FCS team -- I'm sure that he well remembers coaching the 2004 Scarlet Knights to an emotional season-opening home upset of the MSU Spartans only to lose to a Division I-AA New Hampshire team the following week.

Also, it was great to see Adam Korsak named the Ray Guy Award Punter of the Week for two weeks in a row after the wins against Temple and Syracuse, but I'd be happy if he didn't even get a chance to punt tomorrow.

See you at the game!

No comments: