Friday, May 22, 2009

Here's a Series I Can Get Excited About!

CLICK HERE for more details about "Rutgers football in negotiations with UCLA for home-and-home series".

I really hope this comes to be. Not only will a series with the Bruins at Rutgers Stadium and the Rose Bowl be a big step in the Scarlet Knights' continuing rise in national prominence, but I have a personal reason to see this come to pass. Both my parents have connections to UCLA and the first college football games I ever attended in the 1960's were Bruins games when they were playing in the Coliseum and fighting for dominance of the city of Los Angeles, the state of California, and sometimes the nation, with USC.

Thanks to Tim Pernetti for all his early efforts to push Rutgers football schedule to the next level.

No comments: