Sunday, October 11, 2009

The new Beat Visitor dot com BlogPoll ballot is up

With so few dramatic losses among my top 25 I feel like I'll be in the running for both "Mr. Stubborn" and "Mr. Numb Existence" in the Blogpoll Editorial Guy's weekly wrapup this week. Though with the lack of surprises on the nation's gridirons yesterday, I expect that there will be lots of competition for those two awards. Maybe I should have followed my first instincts and placed the 4-1 Scarlet Knights into the poll, putting me into the running for this week's Coulter/Kos Award instead.
As always, you can click on the thumbnail to your right to see the scribbled notes that led to the following BlogPoll ballot. You can place your arguments and suggestions for corrections in my Comments, but judging from the lack of reaction to my past ballots, I can only come to a single logical conclusion: My choices are always perfect.
RankTeamDelta
1 Florida
2 Alabama 1
3 Texas 1
4 Cincinnati
5 Southern Cal 1
6 Virginia Tech 3
7 Iowa 1
8 Boise State 1
9 Ohio State 1
10 Miami (Florida) 4
11 LSU 6
12 TCU 1
13 Oregon 1
14 Penn State 1
15 Kansas
16 South Florida 1
17 Brigham Young 2
18 Georgia Tech 2
19 Nebraska
20 Oklahoma
21 South Carolina 3
22 Houston
23 Oklahoma State
24 Auburn 8
25 West Virginia
Last week's ballot

Dropped Out: Wisconsin (#18), Missouri (#21).

No comments: