- A win against #20/24 Cincinnati next week would move the Knights back up into the teens.
- A win against Syracuse on the 13th probably wouldn't do anything positive to their standing (but a loss to Syracuse would knock them out of the top 25).
- A win against #6/9 South Florida at home on the 18th on Thursday-night TV would move the Knights back up into the top ten.
- A win against #13/12 West Virginia would put them into all the BCS bowl discussions and solidify their place in the middle of the top ten.
- Losing any of these games would probably drop them out of the top 25. Losing any two of them would drop them out of the top 25 for the season.
I don't want to put too much pressure on the Scarlet Knights, but, considering the stakes, can you think of a month in this team's long history that has been more pivotal?