Friday, August 21, 2009

Beat Visitor's Final Preseason BlogPoll Contribution

Here's my updated preseason input to the BlogPoll. The changes that were made since my early first draft on August 8th all revolve around the ACL injury of Virginia Tech's Darren Evans.
RankTeam
1 Florida
2 Southern Cal
3 Texas
4 Oklahoma
5 Penn State
6 Alabama
7 Ohio State
8 Mississippi
9 LSU
10 Oklahoma State
11 California
12 Georgia
13 Virginia Tech
14 Oregon
15 Georgia Tech
16 Iowa
17 Boise State
18 Florida State
19 Nebraska
20 TCU
21 North Carolina
22 Texas Tech
23 Cincinnati
24 Utah
25 West Virginia


If you have comments (or abuse), feel free to leave them (or heap it) in the comments section. My comments section is unmoderated and allows anonymity, so feel free to tell me where I'm off the track (or full of shit). Otherwise, I'll be waiting for the first weekend of actual games to help me with the reshuffling of the top 25. A nationally-televised game on Labor Day will determine whether or not my favorite team begins its climb up the rankings.

Look for the first combined football BlogPoll of the 2009 season here at CBSSports.com next Monday afternoon and be amazed by the incredible prescience and wisdom of crowds (of bloggers).

No comments: